Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 21:03:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        andreas@knobel.gun.de, julian@jhome.dialix.com, cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de, current@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???

> >> Hi FreeBSD core team !
> >>
> >> [ Possibly I'm speaking for many other people here ]
> >It's possible.
>
> Possibly for non-developers :-).

I think that's something of a cheap shot.  Even developers aren't
always blessed with a surfeit of hardware.  I mentioned that I myself
had been somewhat "scared away" from -current, namely because the only
machine I have available for running -current is also my gateway
machine, and if it starts crashing I'm off the air.  I like being able
to run current and see what people are up to, helping out if I can,
but I can't afford to be radically destabilised by it, and I think a
lot of other folks are saying here that they can't either.

					JOrdan