Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 16:01:19 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        "Jeff Ehrenkrantz" <admin@gccomm.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apple talk and samba?

Once I've tried it in a 2.2.1 box, but just for fun;

It was Samba and neatalk;

Note: if you are using 2.2.5-R you will have to patche your system before
you build a new kernel;

BTW, I never found out how to share one single directory with netatalk;
Actually I never toook the time to try it. If you find out, let me know.

regards !