Date:      Wed, 06 May 1998 10:36:04 +1000
From:      PrInCe <savian@playboy.bunnies.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installation

hi, i was wondering why bsd doesnt support or detect my creative IDE cdrom
(620E) but linux redhat 5.0 does? is it b/c i need an updated kernel so
that i can install via cdrom rather than wasting so much time copying
everything from the first cd into my HD to do the installation. I dont
think i bought the cdrom package so that i can copy it into my HD in order
to do the installation. If there is a way around this, please help me. thanx

Savian