Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:26:26 -0800
From:      Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libjavaplugin_oji et al.

Bill Huey writes:
 > On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 02:15:18PM -0800, Joe Kelsey wrote:
 > > If anyone wants to help out, I would appreciate it.  Bill, if you can
 > > put together a patch set for native threads, I would love to try the
 > > plugin on it and see if that solves my problems.
 > (/me mailed Joe a private copy of his changes)

With some modifications to remove thread debugging code that was not
compiling (thread struct does not contain field previous_state), the
plugin just took off!  Up to the point where it encountered a
segmentation violation, but it was moving before that!

I'll hop back into gdb and see what it looks like tomorrow.

If we get this sorted out, the next thing to tackle is HotSpot!

/Joe