Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 11:44:59 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Video stuff...

> We at NDSU have some money earmarked for a video capture card for conferencing.
> I would like a PCI based card that has 24 bit MPEG I support. I am afraid the
> there will be a problem in  prying the information out of the manufactures
> to drive a publically available driver.
>
> video is the place to be.
>
> --mark.

Hi,
Jazz Multimedia may meet your criteria they have VLB and PCI models and
they claim to work at 24bit.

I just send e-mail to their vice president of marketing however it would
be nice if others try to contact the company.

Their vice president of Marketing is Jim Anderson (jazzjima@aol.com)

Amancio