Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:50:42 -0400
From:      "John Bolster" <j.bol@gte.net>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rmuser

Hello All,

This is FreeBSD 4.1 RELEASE.

I deleted a user using rmuser. It found the right user and I answered yes to
all the questions. After I was done the user's home directory was gone and
the name was gone from the system but now there are files that belong to
"1002" (which was this user's number) that show up in repquota. I don't know
how to find these files or why they weren't deleted. Any ideas?

Thanks,

John Bolster