Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:41:22 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Richard Stockley <rws@procopia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, Okazaki Tetsurou <okazaki@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/24291: New port: ant build tool for Java

This sounds fine. I'll check it right away. If I understand
correctly, the crimson.zip file includes jaxp.jar and
crimson.jar. Are they the same files, or another
implementation?

I'll modify my port and make and can depend on it and xalan
(that Ernst de Haan just send-pr:ed), and we get a set of
distributable packages. Sounds fine.

I diffed the javdocs, and they are practically identical, just
a few line breaks... Then MANIFEST files are identical, so I
gather it is the same implementation, right?

Cheers,
Palle