Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:20:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Greg Skouby <gskouby@ns0.sitesnow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mx0??

Hello,

I am trying to get freeBSD installed using LinkSys internet cards. The
card is detected as mx0 but then it gives the ethernet address of the card
as 255.255.255.255. That seems weird to me. Also, it says something like
can't send setup frame or something close to that. Is there something
wrong with these cards and FreeBSD? i read something in the archives that
had steps to take to make these cards work. Does anybody know about that?
Also, I can't find the URL again, does anybody know the URL? Thanks..bye