Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:19:37 -0500
From:      "abazu frank" <mabh2@mail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   INVESTMENT PLAN

DEAR SIR,

I WAS GIVING YOUR CONTACT BY THE WORLD INVESTMENT
CO-OPERATION TO CONTACT YOU REGARDING MY INTEREST TO
INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY
I am Winnas Williams the son of late Williams Mugu  of
Freetown Sierra Leone.
They assured your contery to me as a good and
faithful
on this I decided to send a proposal to you,my
father Mugu Williams has a bullet shot by the
rebels on his way back home with my sister and my
sister died on the spot while my father was carried
Senegal capital city for a medical treatment but
later
died, but before the death of my father he told me
about ($30,millon US DOLLA)and he
deposited under(W.A.M.C ) wast Africa monetry
control
here in Accra-Ghana and he handed all
the documents that covered the funds over to me. Now
because of crisis in Africa, I'm with my sister
seeking for a safe keeping and I believe with you all
is possible.
This is the reason why I'm contacting you to know how
fast you can help us to move it into your country
thanks God be with you always.

I will interest you to know that 10% of the total
amount for the goods stands as your commission assoon
as the goods depart from here.
Please for more information you are free to contact
me
thanks
bast regad

Winnas Williams