Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:15:40 -0700
From:      "Eichert, Diana" <deicher@sandia.gov>
To:        "'freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: install on Dell Precision WorkStation 730

thanks for the quick reply.  I'll give it a shot when I get into
the office on Monday.

I'm sure what the status of the Dell box is.  All I know is I've
got one because no one wanted it.  A group I used to work in
purchased 4, 1 is sitting on a desk as someone's desktop, I have
one since I wanted to get FreeBSD working on it.  The other 2
are on their way to our in house surplus group.

diana