Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 1997 21:19:26 -0500
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache mod_rewrite Module

Hi again,
	I made what you told me to do (what a good boy!) and I discovered that the
mod_rewrite module is compiled by default in the port collection. So the
port don't take the Apache defaults because it's not supposed to be
included by default in the Apache Dist.

Thanks a lot for your information!

Louis-Philippe Alain