Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:22:53 -0500
From:      Robert Noland <rnoland@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Denis Shaposhnikov <dsh@wizard.volgograd.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg freeze on STABLE

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 19:40 +0400, Denis Shaposhnikov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Intel G45 and Compiz Fusion. Before today's FreeBSD update I
> had xorg freeze sometimes. With fresh STABLE xorg on my notebook
> freezes every time I'm trying to resize any window. Could somebody tell
> me how to debug this situation?

Hrm, the drm code that is in -STABLE now is identical to what is in
-CURRENT.  My usual environment is gnome + compiz and my Intel test box
is a G45.  It looks like my installed Mesa is current from ports right
now (7.4.4).  Intel driver also seems to be current port (2.7.1).  And
finally libdrm seems to be 2.4.11, which is also current port, so I'm
not running any git bits on this box right now.  I don't see any issues
with resizing windows though... Possibly something in your xorg.conf or
compiz plugin configuration is causing issues...

Is this i386 or amd64?
Is it only X that locks up, or does the whole machine lockup(can you ssh
to the box)?

robert.