Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:01:08 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice on a diskless workstation

Got this one figured out finally. Just need to have the following lines in
rc.conf:

nfs_client_enable="yes"
rpc_lockd_enable="yes"
rpc_statd_enable="yes"
rpcbind_enable="yes"

The clever bit that kept throwing me was needing to have the nfs client
enabled.  Once that was in play both lockd and statd actually ran.  Geesh!

http://digitaldistribution.com:8080/oocommunity/FAQs/faqinstall/faqinstall/35

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is."