Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:40:31 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        cat@uunet.ca (Cat Okita)
Cc:        smp@csn.net, gwh@spiders.com, soward@service1.uky.edu, smp@FreeBSD.org, current@FreeBSD.org, scrappy@ki.net
Subject:   Re: GigaByte GA-586DX-512 Motherboard

> > If anyone knows of a good source of ATX cases please speak up.
> I've just gotten a case from 'Procase' - I'll forward more once I've got
> the thing out of its box *grin*

we use macase, the ztx box took a while to come out but looks really
good... unlike the _all_ others i've seen, it has space for disks,
still is not huge, and most of all the power switch allows either
the "atx power" type or "baby-at power" type of powers...

anyone know what i mean? well, ok... so i thought... but anyway.

> Cat

mickey