Date:      Fri, 06 Jan 2006 03:40:21 -0900
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   /dev/ath log messages

--nextPart1810774.cbsc3BK0Ty

I have noticed that for about the past month or so I've been getting hundre=
ds=20
of the following every day in /var/log/messages:

+ath0: link state changed to DOWN
+ath0: link state changed to UP

It doesn't seem to affect connectivity, but it's really annoying in the=20
security report. Is there anything I can do to stop this? I'm running=20
=2DCURRENT from yesterday. I have built Sam's new drivers, but this problem=
=20
started long before that and was not affected by the upgrade. The lease on=
=20
the AP I'm connecting to is good for 24 hours so I don't think that's an=20
issue. I looked at the traffic with ethereal and everything looks normal. I=
'm=20
getting sorely tempted to go back to isc-dhclient and see if this goes away=
,=20
but I thought I would ask here first.

Beech
=2D-=20

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech@gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://akparadise.byethost33.com