Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:05:41 +0200
From:      "Klaus Berbach" <K_Berbach@gmx.de>
To:        "freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org" <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: X11 Settings for the MiataGL

The Powerstorm Cards (TGA2) are neither supported by
XFRee3 nor 4. I have one of those (4D40T) lying around
here, too. Impressive Design, but ....
If you have the chance to get an Elsa Gloria Synergy
(Permedia 2) it=B4s a fine choice, especially if you plan
to spend 100 Bucks onTru64 someday as second OS on
alpha. One of the few cards that run with both (above
640x480x16) - of course not 3D accelerated. Don=B4t know
wether this is tru for other Pernedia2 based cards,
too.
I think the Matrox Millenuim is supported by Tru64, too
- but not sure.

Hopefulkly this wasn=B4t too Off Topic.