Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:30:03 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Midphase Hosting

Am 10.06.10 11:47, schrieb Jonathan McKeown:
> I'm assuming the list admins already have examples to work with, but here is a
> set of headers from the reply I got to my last list post, in case it's any
> help.

for everyone how does not want this mails anymore but into your
/etc/mail/access the following line:
Connect:secure.mpcustomer.com   ERROR:"550 We don't accept mail from
spammers"

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook