Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:42:02 -0500
From:      "Mark Johnston" <mjohnston@skyweb.ca>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPv6 routing for subscribers?

Hi freebsd-isp, hope your Mondays are going well. :)

Is there anyone out there that's providing IPv6 connectivity for their
subscribers with a gateway machine?  I've been eyeing the article at
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/nouvelles/commdepresse/oreilly-freenet6-200
2.html, which discusses setting up the gateway, the tunnel, and the
auto-config daemon.  My upstream provider doesn't support native IPv6,
so tunneling would be mandatory, but as far as I understand, customers
could use IPv6 natively and be tunneled transparently by the v6 routing
box.

Has anybody tried this before and had any experiences I can learn from?
Any other docs on IPv6 on FBSD (besides the stack of RFCs on my desk :)
would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any pointers,
Mark