Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:50:13 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-ports-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        Kimmo Paasiala <kpaasial@gmail.com>
Cc:        bapt@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iozone3-434 fails to rebuild

Kimmo Paasiala <kpaasial@gmail.com> writes:

> Same here on 10.3-RELEASE. I wonder how the port got updated with
> sponsorship from "Gandi.net", yet the committed changes were
> apparently not tested?

It may well work in their environment. I suspect you could fix the build
with an appropriate CFLAGS setting: something like "-Doff64_t=off_t".

I don't have my build machine up right now, but looking at the source
code, the upstream source does try to deal with defining off64_t for
some platforms. It knows about FreeBSD, but doesn't define it for
FreeBSD. I think that everything system-specific like that should be the
same for FreeBSD as for DragonflyBSD.