Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:10:50 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4 and 5 changes?

--hoZxPH4CaxYzWscb

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 10:45:19AM +0200, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:

> I was about to make slides about changes of FreeBSD 4 and FreeBSD 5. I wa=
s=20
> looking for a complete document but couldn't able to find. I have looked =
> migration guide (http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/migration-guide.htm=
l)=20
> it seems perfect but I wanted to be sure if it contains all of the change=
s.=20
> Can someone point me the right URL for these changes?=20

I'd say that the Migration Guide covers everything significant.  The
only way to discover /all/ of the changes between 4.x and 5.x would be
to grovel through the mailing list archives and examine in detailall
of the changes that have been committed to CVS.  That's probably a bit
more work than you intended to do...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20