Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 00:48:42 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

> I will look into why are you getting interrupts. You are not supposed
> to get interrupts unless the driver failed to disabled interrupts.

The driver may be getting called because of another PCI bus board using
that same interrupt.  Just to see, I'll make sure that the interrupt mask
register gets set to 0 in the attach routine, and see if the systat -vmstat
interrupt counters change their behavior.  I'm also setting the PCI
latency timer (with the config option) to 32.

louie