Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:49:32 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Robert D Hughes" <rob@robhughes.com>
Cc:        "FBIPFW" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: natd & keep-state

Bob, thanks very much for your offer.

If your rules file has keep-state rules in it, I would be interested in =
seeing it.

The problem is natd with ipfw keep-state rules   not   ipfw with natd.=20

This being the list where IPFW internals and design problems are talked =
over,=20
I really want a experienced person like you  to provide independent =
verification =20
that there is a bug in natd with ipfw keep-state rules.=20

Just humor me and test the simple rules file I provided in my original =
post and=20
make it work on your box.  I bet you can not get it to work. =20

I say there's a bug in natd and need help bring it to light before this =
list group.

Can you help in this effort?=20

Thanks
Joe=20