Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 1997 07:45:50 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>
To:        "Vasily V. Grechishnikov" <bazilio@economic.acnit.ac.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where get good NFS client for DOS ?

I haven't used it, although I do have a copy somewhere, but Tsoft did
have an NFS client that would run directly over packet drivers or over
Novell's LanWorkplace TCP/IP stack (in fact they were OEM'ing LWP).

I'm sure that my copy was lifted from a Simtel mirror.

E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au    (work) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  (play) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Fido:   Andrew MacIntyre, 3:620/243.18        |        Australia