Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:41:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Butch Evans <butch@sheltonbbs.com>
To:        Freebsd-ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail .cf file

I am unfamiliar with the cryptic sendmail.cf file.  How do I disable
the rule that creates the following result?

ruleset=check_mail, arg1=<#@[]>, relay=mail.sheltonbbs.com
[206.196.109.2], reject=501 <#@[]>... Sender domain must exist

I found the "check_mail" in my sendmail.cf file, but it appears that
there are several checks in there.  I don't want to disable all of
them.  Just this one that is rejecting so much mail (several per
day).  This is a default FreeBSD 4.0 installation using sendmail
8.9.3.  Any help would be appreciated.

 --
Butch Evans
Shelton Internet