Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:56:44 -0600
From:      Joshua Lokken <joshua.lokken@gmail.com>
To:        Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD router ?

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:16:24 +0100, Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm setting up a simple router ( without FW ) and I wonder if there are
> significant differences between FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD to build such
> dedicated box ?
> Any infos pointers feedback : Welcome.

Any of them will do the job well.  You can search the mailing list archives,
there have been many lengthy, insightful posts on the strengths and
weaknesses of the BSDs.  In fact, I read a good one just a week or so ago...

This is a good read, too:

http://www.daemonnews.org/200104/bsd_family.html

--
Joshua Lokken