Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 19:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        shimon@i-connect.net
Subject:   DPT problem with new boot.flp

  I'm having a problem with the new boot.flp from
sendero-ppp.i-connect:/crash/.  Basically, sysinstall hangs during
newfs'ing rsd0s1e.  I turned debugging on, and the last line displayed
was:

DEBUG: Executing command `newfs -b 8192 -f 1024 /mnt/dev/rsd0s1e'

  I can still switch consoles, so it isn't completely hung, but ^C and
CTRL-ALT-DEL do nothing.

  I used "auto" during the label step, to setup a stock filesystem layout.

  I'm using this with a PM334UW on PPro 200 motherboard with 5 4GB drives
setup as RAID-5 array.

Tom