Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Mallett <jmallett@xMach.org>
To:        <gnats-admin@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/28291: cmu sup port has Y2K issue?

Nevermind, looked at the code and figured out the log format, and it's
obvious to me now that this is because lasttime is set to zero if source
has never been sup'd before. I didn't know what to make of the format of
the logfile, my fault.

Just go ahead and close this.

--
Joseph Mallett, jmallett@xMach.org