Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:14:46 -0400
From:      Dave Mischler <jake@mischler.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't build gnome2 metaport with clean ports tree

I see the audiojuicer patches made it into the ports tree.  But
multimedia/totem also wants audio/libmusicbrainz, and so a complete
gnome2 build still fails.  I deleted my ports tree this morning, ran
portsnap and extracted the tree, then built ports-mgmt/portmaster and
x11/xorg before starting x11/gnome2.  This is on a pretty recent
8-stable (aka 8.3-prerelease), but I doubt that matters.

Here is the relevant part of portmaster's build log:

===>>> Continuing initial dependency check for x11/gnome2
===>>> Launching child to install multimedia/totem
	x11/gnome2 >> multimedia/totem

===>>> Port directory: /usr/ports/multimedia/totem

===>>> Launching 'make checksum' for multimedia/totem in background
===>>> Gathering dependency list for multimedia/totem from ports
===>>> Launching child to install audio/libmusicbrainz
	x11/gnome2 >> multimedia/totem >> audio/libmusicbrainz

===>>> Port directory: /usr/ports/audio/libmusicbrainz

	===>>> This port is marked DEPRECATED
	===>>> MusicBrainz RDF webservice no longer functions

	===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the
	       DEPRECATED line in the Makefile and try again.

===>>> Update for audio/libmusicbrainz failed
===>>> Aborting update

===>>> Update for multimedia/totem failed
===>>> Aborting update

Terminated
Terminated