Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:16:30 +0300
From:      Tommi Leino <namhas@netmill.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how do i build a boot disk?

I found no documentation concerning the building of a boot disk. I
have to build such a disk since I _can't_ use a boot manager, and
apparently there is no way to boot FreeBSD directly from Windows
or DOS in the way of loadlin for example. So, how do i build a boot
disk or is there an alternative way?

I hope I could receive the answer quickly, this is pretty urgent. The
question can also be added to the FreeBSD FAQ, and it should, I'm quite
sure there is others with the same problem, but please, answer using
e-mail too.

--
Systems expert                       http://www.netmill.fi/
Tommi.Leino@netmill.fi               tel.   +358-9-612 623 43