Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:32:25 +0000
From:      "Earl W Reynolds, Jr." <wreynolds@kensco.net>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@it.hq.nasa.gov>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI Drivers

Chris,

I can't run scanpci because I don't have freebsd running on the
system because it doesn't recognize the disk controller and I can't
get past that part of the installation.  Is there any way you could
check your system again and see what the disk controller is?

Thanks!

> To:            wreynolds@kensco.net
> Cc:            hardware@freebsd.org
> Subject:       Re: SCSI Drivers
> Date:          Wed, 06 Nov 1996 11:53:32 -0500
> From:          Chris Shenton <cshenton@it.hq.nasa.gov>

> Take a look with scanpci, give it a shot, and let me know what you
> find.

Wes Reynolds                                    Director of Technology
T: 812-885-1474                 Vincennes Community School Corporation
F: 812-885-1466                                E: wreynolds@kensco.net