Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:13:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        stearns@mail.com (Gregory Stearns)
Cc:        Free BSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Super block errors

> Every time I try to mount my cdrw on my toshiba satelite lap top it comes
> back with invalid super block.
> It also does this when I try to mount my jump drive.
> What do I do to correct this in version 4.7 and 5.1

You didn't say what command[s] you have tried.  But, it looks like either
you are not using the correct type in the mount or it is a CD without
a valid UNIX filesystem which must be handled differently.

Check out the handbook

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-cds.html

and the man pages.

Then be more specific if you still have some questions.

////jerry