Date:      Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:31:52 +0300
From:      Andrew Pogrebennyk <andrew_@zeos.net>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/83019 and ports/83029 should be removed

Hi, I've made this update to x11-wm/windowmaker, but first I submitted
uuencode'd port (it's ports/83019). Then I corrected this mistake and
submitted `diff -ruN`, but that happened twice :( So it would be nice to
remove ports/83019 and ports/83029 (or ports/83025, as they are equal).
Sorry for my unattentiveness that took away your time, that's my first
submit.

----
MY PLATIM za Vash telephon... poka Vy v Internet.
http://zeos.net - luchee otnoshenie cena/kachestvo dlia internet s callback
                  v gorode Kieve.