Date:      Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:46:13 +0100
From:      Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>
To:        hawkeyd@visi.com, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: upcoming security advisories

At 09:30 05/10/2003 -0500, D J Hawkey Jr wrote:
>On Oct 02, at 12:08 PM, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> >  FreeBSD-SA-03:15.openssh
> >      This is in final review and should be released today.  Fixes
> >      for this issue entered the tree on September 24.  I apologize
> >      for the delay in getting this one out.
>
>I see that no advisory or patch has been released yet, or has this been
>rolled into SA-03:18?

   SA-03:15 deals with PAM issues, so it isn't part of SA-03:18; des
commited fixes to RELENG_4_6, _4_7, _4_8, _4, _5_1, and HEAD on september
24th.  I assume the advisory will come out soon -- with all these recent
security issues coming up at once, it seems that fixing the bugs has taken
priority over writing the associated advisories (with good reason).

Colin Percival