Date:      Wed, 15 May 1996 10:01:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <pedro@unb15.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        Andrew Davydov <davydov@ns.okbmei.msk.su>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free BBS system

On Wed, 15 May 1996, Andrew Davydov wrote:

> Hi,
> > I found a free BBS system called Eagles BBS. It says it works under lots
> > of OS`s including FreeBSD.
> > The URL is:
> > ftp://seabass.st.usm.edu/pub/EaglesBBS
> >
> I have a problem
>  during comlition:
>
> cd pbbs; gcc -c -I.. -O2 -m486 term.c
> term.c:29:termio.h: No such file or direcrory
> *** Error code 1
>
> Please help me.
> Where can I get rermio.h???
>
> ----------
> Andrew L.Davydov

I had different problems, and couldn't compile the new beta version. It
seems that they meant it compiled under FreeBSD 1.x, not 2.x. Try
changing the SYSV term difinition. The new beta has this on the osdeps.h:

#if NEXTSTEP || MACHTEN || FREEBSD
# define NO_TERMIO 1
#endif

(of course define you are using freebsd). also please report directly
with the author, his address is at the end of the Guide :).

regards,
Pedro.