Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:51:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Mark Evans <mevans@ecsnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Porting Faircom's c-tree Plus to FreeBSD

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Mark Evans wrote:

> Has anyone ported Faircom's c-tree Plus to FreeBSD?  I have a need to
> compile some program's under FreeBSD that use c-tree Plus.  I would
> appreciate it if someone who has already ported it could provide me with
> their makefile and ctclib.c.  If not, I'll probably end up porting it in
> the next few weeks.

That's commercial software, not even available as demo, isn't it?  Since
the sources AREN'T available, a port is truly unlikely.  You'd do better
going back to Faircom, because I think they keep a register of who's using
C-Tree for what platform, and they might be able to point you towards a
FreeBSD user.

> Please cc: answers to me directly.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --