Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:30:48 -0400
From:      Micah Bushouse <bushous2@msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   reverse ssh

Quick Question~

I have a BSD box (home) sitting on an apartment complex network
(dhcp/nat/firewall) that I don't control. I also have a BSD box (work)
with a static IP sitting on my university's network.

Is there a way to open a ssh/other connection before I leave for work in
the morning (from the home box to the work box), then travel to the
university, sit at my desk and use this connection to get a terminal on
my home machine? Is there any software out there that addresses this?
Ideally it would involve ssh.

Thanks in advance for any responses,
~Micah