Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:54:07 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Carl Libra <calibra_2@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup gets connection refused

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 06:38:14AM +0000, Carl Libra wrote:
> When starting cvsup I get the message connection refused when trying to=
=20
> FTP. I think it takes the user id from my server and uses that ... and=20
> that's not known at the download server ofcourse.

You seem to be confused about the nature of the problem, because
you're using mismatched terminology (cvsup is not an FTP client).
Please post the exact output from the commands you are running, and
your cvsup config file, so we can accurately diagnose what is going
on.

Kris

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--