Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:38:00 -0500
From:      Stephen A Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2nd machine xwindow

I'm running X on 1st machine.
	I open a xterm window and telnet to a 2nd machine.
I telnet to a 2nd machine .
 can I  run xwindow stuff off of the 2nd machine ?
	For example the 2nd machine may have
	a command-tool to set up the printer
	however I go to use it and get a few errors to the
	effect of:

	Xlib: connection to "my.host.com:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

** WARNING **: cannot open display: my.host.com:0.0

Thank You

Hope I explained myself throughly.

I'm running freebsd 2.2.7 on the 1st machine.

	linux 5.1 on the 2nd machine.