Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:45:47 0700
From:      Mukti Arip <mukti@pasca.unpad.ac.id>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Setting up majordomo

Hi there,

I have istalled FreeBSD port of majordomo, and modify /etc/sendmail.cf
as described in post-install notes.

The majordomo wrapper seems to run correctly (with "./wrapper
config-test" command line), but when I restart sendmail, the system
give me some messages like this:

  hash map "Alias1": unsafe map file /usr/loc.../aliases.majordomo:
  Permission denied
  sendmail[213]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root) ... and so on.

What's that mean, and what am I suppose to do?