Date:      Wed, 1 May 2013 16:30:01 GMT
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/178250: Fix build failures of japanese/{mozc-server, mozc-tool, ibus-mozc, mozc-el}

The following reply was made to PR ports/178250; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To: abtk@shitamachi.org
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/178250: Fix build failures of japanese/{mozc-server,
 mozc-tool, ibus-mozc, mozc-el}
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 01:22:56 +0900 (JST)

 ----Security_Multipart(Thu_May__2_01_22_56_2013_808)--

 Tadaaki Nagao <abtk@shitamachi.org> wrote
   in <20130501.112112.1052925925323308919.abtk@shitamachi.org>:

 ab> Your patch looks almost fine to me (about nit-picking, see below) and it
 ab> worked flawlessly for me.  I tested building of mozc-server, mozc-tool,
 ab> ibus-mozc and mozc-el on FreeBSD 9-STABLE amd64 and 9.1-RELEASE-p3 i386.
 ab>
 ab> I noticed two small things in your patch:
 ab>
 ab> - fcitx-mozc and ibus-mozc now have PKGNAMESUFFIX=-server.  Considering
 ab>   they didn't have it previously, nor did other fcitx-* and ibus-*
 ab>   ports, I guess this isn't what you intended.
 ab>
 ab> - In the newly created patch to build_mozc.py, 'openssl_cflags' in the
 ab>   following line should be 'openssl_ldflags'.
 ab>
 ab>   +  openssl_ldflags = options.openssl_cflags or ''
 ab>

  Thanks for the feedback!  A revised version is as follows:

   http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_20130501-1.diff
   http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_full_20130501-1.tar.gz

  In addition to fixing the spotted issues, toolchain handling has been
  fixed.  I am waiting for a report from one who got a build error on a
  10-CURRENT box.  Any comments are welcome.

 -- Hiroki