Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:19:10 -0000
From:      Ian Vaudrey <IVaudrey@talksport.co.uk>
To:        'Mark Ibell' <marki@paradise.net.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: ahc - Invalidating pack

'Fraid I have no idea which is the correct tool for this, the drive came
with that firmware version.

If you find out, please could you let me know?

 - Ian

Privileged/Confidential Information may be
contained in this message. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited.

notify postmaster@thewirelessgroup.net
immediately.

Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of The Wireless Group.