Date:      Fri, 9 May 1997 22:16:19 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdscsi@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: no magic

> As mika ruohotie wrote:
> > disklabel -rw sd3 auto
> Make this ``disklabel -Brw sd3 auto'', and you'll see the message only
> once.

ack. the -B was in the posting i read before doing anything, but decided
i dont need -B... so, i do. =)

> > May  9 16:28:47 pluto /kernel: sd3: invalid primary partition table: no magic
> This is a useless message for many people, and should be hidden behind

after i got my impressive results from bonnie using 2000 megs file, i
decided that message is not dangerous.

compared to fujitsu drives, with which i've gottem probs, the cuda feels
different from the beginning...

> It basically means your disk was `blank', and didn't have 0x55aa at

aah. ok. thanx. =)

> cheers, J"org

mickey