Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 22:57:51 +0100
From:      Chris Elsworth <chris@shagged.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   vm-pop3d with PAM on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE

All,

Anyone had any joy getting vm-pop3d (1.1.3 I'm trying) to play with PAM in
FreeBSD? The docs recommend using pam_pwdb.so but this is a Linuxism. I
would have thought the one to use was pam_unix.so but this doesn't
authenticate anything.

Something like this in pam.conf should do the trick? :

vm-pop3d auth   sufficient      pam_unix.so

But it doesn't :o/

Anyone got any tips/had it working?

--
Chris Elsworth - Systems Administrator, Demon Internet UK