Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 23:48:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        darrylo@sr.hp.com
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ncr 825 clone hunt

> > Does anyone know a source of ncr 825 clones?  I'm suddenly having troubles
> > getting the one from Tyan, and I need a new scsi controller for my new smp
> > system.  Thanks!
>
>      The only other one I know about is the Tekram DC-390W.
>
>      If STefan ever gets the 875 working, you'll also be able to use the
> DC-390U or DC-390F (but not the plain "DC-309", which is based upon an
> AMD -- and not an NCR -- chip).

Acculogic makes this card:

XX. TMG ACCPCIP/20 Acculogic PCIpport-20, NCR53C825 SCSI controller    $ 184.00

Note the last buy I had of them was well over a year ago... but you
should still be able to get them.  It includes onboard BIOS, and FW cable.

Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD