Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        efortier@videotron.ca, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xpm-3.4j

 * > imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
 * > Imakefile.c:8: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
 * > imake: Exit code 33.

 * I think it strongly looks like you did not install XFree86 completely.
 * That is a very important directory, and you cannot do without it, imake
 * (and every application that uses imake) relies heavily on it.

You are right.  The config files are in the "X33prog.tgz" distribution
file.

This is a FAQ though.  Should I add a check for this in bsd.port.mk
for USE_IMAKE cases?

Satoshi