Date:      25 Feb 1998 19:29:00 +0100
From:      Aurelien Bargy <dj@dial.oleane.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b & V.120 ?

Hello,

	I am pretty glad to know that an alpha version of i4b has been
released,  because I will soon  be able to  replace my old BISDN stuff
that wouldn't work. But ! :)

	Will i4b someday be able (or  _is_ already able) to make V.120
connections   in  order to  connect  to  BBSs  and other text-oriented
systems ? That would be a *great* idea, really.  My old UUCP providers
still don't understand PPP, that's it.

	I use a Teles S0/16.3 card (nothing to do with it, statistical
purposes ;-) ).

	Note that this is a simple  question. BTW, is there demand for
it ? (I'm afraid I do not  know anything about V120  and won't be able
to write anything, unless someone explains it very, very, very clearly
to me.)

Best regards,
--
Aurélien Bargy ** dj@dial.oleane.com ** dj@estp.fr