Date:      29 Oct 2002 10:01:05 -0500
From:      "Alex(ander Sendzimir)" <lists@battleface.com>
To:        FreeBSD "Questions (mailing  " "list)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VariCAD and Mathematica...

Thanks. I've answered the HTML question.

Alex

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 09:57, Alex(ander Sendzimir) wrote:

    P.S. I've posted several (I believe) helpful responses to questions on
    this list and they have not come through. I'm wondering why. Does the
    list reject HTML? Which I found I was sending in, regretfully. I'm
    replying to questions@FreeBSD.ORG or freebsd-questions@... . So this
    post serves a triple purpose, of course.