Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:01:05 +0000
From:      Gayatari Pandey <gayatriseoindia@outlook.com>
To:        "doc@FreeBSD.org" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Website Development

Hi,

My name is Gayatri, I am a web developer having 4+ years' experience in web=
site development and UX/UI web-design. I work closely with my clients in tr=
anslating their vision into reality at reasonable rates. My work is 100% or=
iginal.

Here are some services we offer:

1. PSD to HTML
2. Creative Logo Design  & Graphic Design
3. Responsive Website Design and Development
4. Creative Web design and Website Redesign
5. Ecommerce Website Design and Development
6. PSD to [WordPress ,Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete 5, Modx, Typo3]
7. Upgrade existing Site (with Flash, Graphic, PHP and other Content Manage=
ment System , etc)

If you still haven't made up your mind, we offer you a FREE Mockup Design f=
or your website based on your requirement. It's our way of letting you know=
 how we do things differently. But, of course, only if you are genuinely in=
terested.

For Website Design and development-

1. Do you have website? Please share your website Domain Name

2. What kind of website you want to develop?

3. Share detailed feature lists

Ready to go? Reply to this email with your requirement to get Free Mockup D=
esign, Cost & Timeframe.

Thanks & Regards,
Gayatri
Business Development Executive