Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:08:58 +0530
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net>
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scalable logo

I had a shot at making a scalable Beastie.  It needs work, but
you can pick up the thing in its present form at
  http://theory1.physics.iisc.ernet.in/rsidd/daemon.sk  (Sketch file)
  http://theory1.physics.iisc.ernet.in/rsidd/daemon.eps (postscript)
  http://theory1.physics.iisc.ernet.in/rsidd/daemon.png
      (PNG, ie bitmap but high resolution)
If anyone improves it significantly, please let me know.  I think
with a bit of work one could submit it to the gallery on the Sketch
homepage.  Since it's all informal now I haven't put in Kirk's copyright
info and all that, what's the best way to do that?

Rahul.