Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2012 23:29:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        jnagyjr1978@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CFT: vlc 2.0.4

In article <5096C704.1090004@gmail.com> you write:
>On 11/04/12 11:19, Juergen Lock wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>>  As there were a few problems with vlc 2.0.3 I'd like people to test
>> the 2.0.4 update before I commit it:
>>
>> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/vlc-2.0.4-001.patch
>>
>>  I don't expect new issues but better be safe than sorry...
><snip>
>
>Did I do something wrong?
>
>I applied (successfully) the patch and:
>
>> cd /usr/ports/multimedi/vlc/
>> make config install clean'
>
>and it outputs, after config:
>
>===>  License GPLv2 accepted by the user
>===>  Found saved configuration for vlc-2.0.3_4,3
>=> vlc-2.0.3.tar.xz is not in /usr/ports/multimedia/vlc/distinfo.
>=> Either /usr/ports/multimedia/vlc/distinfo is out of date, or
>=> vlc-2.0.3.tar.xz is spelled incorrectly.
>*** Error code 1
>
>Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/vlc.
>*** Error code 1
>
>Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/vlc

Can you double-check the patch applied completely, make -V PKGNAME
should return vlc-2.0.4,3 and PORTVERSION in the Makefile should
have been patched to 2.0.4 .

 The other problems people found are real tho, I've put a new
update here:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/vlc-2.0.4-002.patch

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen